I’m running for the State Senate because the people need a Trusted Leader—Someone who has and will continue to Protect the People and Defend our Freedom.
As the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE in Arizona, Justine has:
- Helped more than 2,000 medical employees keep their jobs through Religious Exemption Forms.
- Fought for over 1,000 Raytheon employees to keep their jobs through Religious Exemption Forms.
- Backed the Blue by joining the Tucson Police and Fire departments in their fight against Mayor Romero’s illegal Vaccine Mandates.
- Led a Parents Rights Revolution with the infamous “Vail School Board Meeting” of April 27th where the Parents stood up to a board that canceled the open meeting.
- FOUGHT & WON legal battles against State Agencies DES/DDD/DCS, TUSD & Dept. of Education for violations of Human/Civil Rights, Civil Liberties, and the Rights of Arizona families.
- Donated over $40,000 to Military, First-responders, the unemployed, and small businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Justine is a native Tucsonan, Daughter of the American Revolution, Military Wife, and Military Mother. Fighting is in her blood.
In the State Senate, she will fight to:
Defend the Ballot Box
Defend the Constitution
Defend our Medical Freedom
Defend the Unborn
Defend our Border
Defend our Families
Justine Wadsack is the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE and her proven record has shown her to be a Trusted Leader.
Justine will always Protect the People and Defend our Freedom.